Anderson Manor is our private family home and the house is not open to the public but we regularly welcome pre-arranged groups who want to visit the gardens and learn more about what it’s like to live in and maintain these wonderful gardens. From historical, gardening and horticultural groups to classic car enthusiasts and cross-country runners we’ve met them all, and we’d love to meet you and offer a brief respite away from it all in Anderson’s peaceful formal gardens.
Please email us if you’d like to organise a group visit. We’ll gladly supply tea and cake or light refreshments, so that you can make the most of your day out and enjoy your time with us.
We also welcome proposals from film companies and from professional photographers, looking for a venue for small-scale commercial ventures. Please contact us for more details.
Facilities & access
- Field parking (approx. 50 metres from the gardens).
- Wheelchair access to most parts of the garden.
- Pre-booked refreshments / light lunches.
- Guide dogs only, please.
- Outside loo (limited access).
- St Michael’s church can be opened on request.
- Plants from the garden are often on sale.
- Please note that the house is not open to the public.